Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising, journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. The Creative Resources Manager (CRM) is a vital contributor to GDP responsible for upholding workflow operations that are effective and efficient, enabling us to do our best work.
This person is a multifaceted and curious individual with a mind for problem-solving and an eye for the tiniest details. They are a multi-platform thinker by default, interested in the unique opportunities each medium and media buy provides. This person will coordinate day-to-day creative resourcing against inputs and outputs of briefs, pitches, and project delivery.
This person has a fastidious mind and a producer's heart--someone who can make things happen, they can bring together a team of contributors across departments to drive success. Whatever the brief, the CRM is passionate about the creative process and understands how to maximize cross-discipline skill sets to deliver the best creative outcome.
This person will ensure that in nearly every client or internal project GDP undertakes, workloads are balanced amongst the teams, and projects are assigned not only based on skill sets, strengths, and availability but also personal interests and opportunities for learning and professional growth.
This is a San Francisco-based role. The GDP offices are currently closed and the team is fully remote, but ultimately we will return to in-person work when it’s safe to do so.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with account and project leads to monitor day-to-day project activities and resources across a wide range of formats: advertising, social, events, video, web, editorial, brand identity, and whatever else might come down the road.
- Quickly assessing bandwidth to inform team assignments for approved scopes through timesheet evaluation, project burn reports, and more.
- Auditing, recommending and implementing systems to track GDP’s creative resource status.
- Partner with project leads, Finance, and HR to generate and maintain contracts for all freelancers, contractors, and temp employees as well as managing the onboarding, timesheets, and offboarding of hires.
- Responsible for managing and tracking against our freelance budgets, including flagging additional budget needs and approvals to Directors.
- Maintaining constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Communicating with appropriate internal personnel to ensure positive workflow and sustainable bandwidth. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director level as needed.
- Balancing multiple projects and timelines with an ability to prioritize.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse mix of teams, balancing the needs of stakeholders and always seeking opportunities to elevate our work.
- 4+ years experience in an advertising agency or creative studio environment, with a majority of those years devoted to informing creative production workflows, from idea development to final product.
- A love for the craft of brand storytelling in all forms—all standing on a solid, fundamental foundation: great design.
- An understanding and love of design and design processes
- Ability to constructively evaluate projects in terms of client needs, budgets, and schedules; providing creative solutions for challenging situations.
- Highly collaborative and resourceful. An entrepreneurial mindset, able to blaze trails as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with a proven track record of managing priorities to help your creative team produce on time and top-notch deliverables for their clients.
- Fluency working in Keynote, Airtable, and GSuite products. Workamajig experience a plus.
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process, and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. We’re always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a strategy for making a better future, and we recognize that great stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and experiences. We’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive team; we value different points of view and welcome unconventional paths. If your experience doesn’t entirely conform to the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the GDP team.