Analytics Manager, Media
- San Francisco, CA
- Full Time
Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising, journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. The analytics manager is a data junkie responsible for ensuring that all digital performance is tracked, measured, and held accountable relative to media campaign objectives. Working closely with the Group Media Director and individual media teams, you’ll identify and share key findings with internal and external stakeholders—driving the success of current and future campaigns.
While the key role of this position is the collection and analysis of campaign data, it is vital that this role function as a measuring stick for media campaigns – assuring that results drive towards the media objective of each respective client program. Supporting multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously may be on the docket. As a result, the position requires a highly motivated individual with superb organization skills—someone who is always looking for the “needle in the haystack” that can interpret and make the difference between good results and great results.
This is a San Francisco-based role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an analytical framework for client teams. Including but not limited to maintaining data pipelines, building dashboards and self-service reporting tools, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Translate data into human insights to create a narrative that drives change in digital marketing strategy and/or tactics to key stakeholders.
- Find solutions and provide optimization recommendations that drive results on client campaigns and objectives.
- Be a resource for all internal teams/departments and a partner/confidant to client stakeholders.
- 3-5 years experience in data analysis preferred, along with a strong proficiency in multiple digital media channels, particularly with mobile and video advertising in paid social and display.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), as well as site-reported data that feed into dashboard(s).
- High level of proficiency with Tableau or comparable dashboard platforms.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Keynote.
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills— able to articulate findings that are not always straightforward or intuitive.
- Ability to work with multiple departments (accounts, strategy) in tight deadlines, and handle multiple projects.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to accept feedback.
- Attention to detail.
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process, and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. We’re always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a strategy for making a better future, and we recognize that great stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and experiences. We’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive team; we value different points of view and welcome unconventional paths. If your experience doesn’t entirely conform to the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the GDP team.