Senior Account Manager [Future role]
- San Francisco, CA
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Godfrey Dadich Partners (GDP) brings together the best of journalism, strategy, and design to deliver The New Editorial—engaging and meaningful communications. From documentary films and longform journalism to corporate strategies and brand campaigns, GDP helps brands, organizations, and movements tell better stories. GDP was founded in February 2017 by co-CEOs Patrick Godfrey and Scott Dadich. Godfrey co-founded Godfrey Q in 2003, and fourteen years later Dadich joined to lead a new kind of firm. Godfrey Dadich Partners is a part of the kyu Collective. And we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a leader and collaborator to join our team. This person will be managing key pieces of business and supporting the growth of our account management team. We are looking for someone who can be a true partner to our clients, our cross-functional design and editorial teams, and support the larger Godfrey Dadich team in creating revolutionary design work.
This client-facing role is based in either San Francisco or New York City.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple accounts and supporting the growth and health of each client and their business; building and maintaining strong relationships with senior clients
- Acquiring a thorough knowledge of the client’s industry, business, and key stakeholders
- Accountable for maintaining client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Collaborating with internal teams across departments to ensure that all work is executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reporting
- Partnering with the business development team to seek out and develop new business opportunities with existing clients and with prospective clients
- Working with internal teams to nurture their performance, skills and personal development
- Inspiring, motivating and mentoring the team to manage clients professionally
- Training and guiding the team to ensure full understanding of the client brand, their key products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviors
- Effectively presenting ideas or solutions internally/externally with an ability to command attention and manage group dynamics through compelling communications
- Working cross-functionally with management team and departments
- BA or equivalent experience required
- 5-8+ years of agency experience managing teams and clients is preferred
- Digital and content experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working on extremely fast-paced businesses in a highly competitive and evolving industry
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Very familiar and active user of social media
- Holds a proficient understanding of print and digital production process
- Proficient with Google, Apple & Microsoft productivity apps
Godfrey Dadich is an organization dedicated to ideas, process, and vision. But we know that true success comes from people. We’re always looking for new collaborators who believe optimism is a strategy for making a better future, and we recognize that great stories come from people with all manner of backgrounds and experiences. We’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive team; we value different points of view and welcome unconventional paths. If your experience doesn’t entirely conform to the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the GDP team.